Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Survey

For those of you who haven't realized that I made a new poll, well, here it is. Right underneath my clever and beautiful fish, there is a survey for what your favorite school subject is. You've got sixty days to vote in, and i hope you will!

10 comments:

  1. Bekah, I have been into knitting and crocheting lately, would it be okay with you if I made scarves and these cute little animals that are crocheted and stuffed with beans to sell along with the mp3 cases? You can make them to if you like how they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see that anybody voted language. Why do you not like language?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like language, just not the English language!

    Spanish is so much easier to learn, speak, and understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. language is good, but there are better subjects. Spelling for instance. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ach, that would be me. Why aren't physics and chemistry and biology and astronomy etc., etc. up there?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. DYEAHHH! don't even MENTION that stuff to me!! this is a NORMAL survey, not college SAT level!!!Wake up and smell the cheese!

    ReplyDelete