For those of you with Goodreads accounts, I made another quiz. It's called Book Knowledge quiz, and it's about random books that we all know (or should know, for those who haven't read
The Goose Girl) and I advise you to try it. Post your results here and let me know. (I got 10 out of 10!)
Oh, I will go check it out
ReplyDeleteBekah I tried to take your quiz but I have not read Redwall and I don't know how many dwarves there were in The Hobbit.
ReplyDeleteCome on...read it again!!! And you haven't read Redwall?!?!?!?!? You're crazy! Hurry up and read it fast!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. : How did you do on other questions?
Well, I was borrowing them from the Robsons, and I read the first two, I will finish reading them soon. I did great on the other questions, but I didn't submit my answers yet I want to know the answers for the other ones first.
ReplyDeleteWell, good job getting the rest of them.
ReplyDelete