Sunday, May 2, 2010

Poll Update!!

For all you people out there who have not voted on my poll, be warned that you're running out of time!!! Plus, I need suggestions for new polls once this one dies. SO, if you would have any ideas, post them below. Please. PLEASE!!!

P.S. - ignore me tonight, it's about nine o'three on a Sunday, and I'm getting a little hysterical and losing my sense of humor....

11 comments:

  1. I HAVE!!!! And give me any ideas you have for my polls too please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideas:

    Favorite Extracurricular activities,

    Favorite Hymns,

    Favorite Color...

    and I will have to think of more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one. As for ideas..I think you'll have to wing it, Nora. I can't think of any: Oh, wait, here's one: favorite item on blog. Hmm, let's think....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured.
    For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, Nora's favorite thing on the blogs is the fish. It is my private opinion that she made a blog for the sole purpose of having fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry,bekah.I usauly over-feed your fishys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope they dont die........*sobing*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't even look at those critters. *shrug*
    Oh well. so sad you little fish, you might die. sorry. Tell Rebekah to fed you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you never look at those cute, cute, cute, cute....... fish or as you would say "critters?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Critters they are and critters they shall always be.

    ReplyDelete