Monday, March 22, 2010

Redwall, The Sable Quean!

For all of the Redwall fanatics out there (and I only know a few) The Sable Quean is out! No, I didn't spell that wrong, that's how it's really spelled. Ask Hope. Anyway, it's pretty good, not as funny as the others, sounds a bit like Rakkety Tam, but whatever, that's a matter of opinion. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I know that it is spelled wrong too

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, maybe they spell it like that in England. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippin says no. Murk Murkas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with Pippin, I don't think they do spell it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Murk Murkas is a fad of Sarah's, originating from the fact that she heard a song on her Celtic radio that had that in it, and it's her new expression. pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Murk Murkas is a fad of Sarah's, originating from the fact that she heard a song on her Celtic radio that had that in it, and it's her new expression. pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you say the same thing twice?

    ReplyDelete