Sunday, May 16, 2010

Computer + CD = TROUBLE!!!

OK...so whatever. We still do talk about music. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this?

Okay, so I go to put a CD into my drive. It goes in. It starts playing through Windows Media Player. I hit Rip. It doesn't realize that there's a CD in there!! If I play the CD enough, it will look like it ripped to my computer, but when I go to try to play it without the CD, it will say "Error" and not let me do it.

BUT THE WORST PART IS.....

It won't let me burn CD's either!! So, for those of you who like my recordings, mourn, for those of you who don't, rejoice. I don't care if you don't like them. That's fine. But if you're one of those who do, you won't be getting a CD from me for a long time.

If you can tell me what's going on with this, I'll thank you forever!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, how sad. I don't know why your computer is doing that, but ours does it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the computer is getting old, or the CD is old too. I really don't know. But i can ask Danny the computer wizard, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekah, you may have trouble getting to my blog, because I changed the address bar again, I know what your probably thinking, your probably thinking, "why does she keep changing her blog?" Well, just didn't really like the name before, so I changed it, anyway, now it's "wheretheflowersbloom", and I think I am going to keep it like that, do you like the name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind its still "wherethejourneybegins".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nora and thank you Heather. My dad said he can fix it - but you can ask Danny if you want...but DON'T tell him to call me!! Write it down (yes, the whole speech) and tell me another time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join the club....

    Is that a rude saying? If it is, tell me at once!

    No, but I really do like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so, unless you have had a club for awhile and are only inviting me to join now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How come I never heard about this club? *sniff* I think you guys are just excluding me on purpose because I's weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't we all? Join the club...oops...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No. I won't join the club. It irks me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't want to join either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. IRKS, that is my word Sarah Sutherland and not for you to steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too late!!! You're gonna steal my quote "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Oh, ho, ho. I have a very interesting story concerning that quote that you no doubt shall be interested in hearing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, infact I really want to hear that story, when do I get to hear it. Send it to me, hurry, hurry.
    and true, I am going to steal that phrase, considering it has a wonderful history.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha. Only you would consider its history wonderful.

    I just sent the story to Heather in an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course....we all know that....uh oh, wrong thing to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, unfortunatley for you Rebekah, I do believe your sister found that story hilarious, she seemed to enjoy her part in it. Although we both already know that. I like her description though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU LIKE MY DESCRIPTION!?! Kerrin Maione, I am shocked at you. And I think I did the honorable thing in such a situation. I ended the problem and saved Anaja from utter ruination. (Although, when I say "Avert your eyes" of course she looks.)

    ReplyDelete