Hey, everyone, just in case you care...and no, this is not so I get presents....next Sunday (today being the sixteenth) is my birthday!!! BE AFRAID. So, those of you who like to say you're older than me...well, you still are, but it doesn't sound like it.
All of you who can make the teen study on the 23rd, I'd like to see you there! And remember, be afraid.
Ignore me. :)
oh, I am afraid. *smirk* But sad to add, you need to have your birthday earlier so you can be older. Happy Birthday! *handshake*
ReplyDeletedid you know that the ocean has a heart?
Well it does.
Just thought I'd tell you this peice of information. TATA
Rebekah, in case you had me in mind when you wrote, "those of you who like to say you're older than me", I DON'T!!!
ReplyDeleteReally, my dear girl, that is strange. Heather, no smirking, and I WILL lecture you next time I see you!! You deserve it!
ReplyDeletePS - I tried that slime stuff - pretty weird. But only one corner still glows in the dark. It looks weird!
I'm weird too, right? Of course right.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone recognize my Yenta quote from Fiddler on the Roof?
Tut, tut. You ought to have.
ReplyDeleteWell unfortunately I am not as educated as you.
ReplyDeleteThis is true - stick with me and I'll teach you some things. (You've already learned such things as covering your mouth when talking at the table.)
ReplyDelete