Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GoldWave is Mine!!

I am extremely happy right now!! If you hate my recordings - and I have a pretty good idea by this time who does and who doesn't - you will not share my happiness. Too bad for you. Here's the reason: my dad bought GoldWave!!! YIPPEEEE!!!

Okay, so maybe I need to explain myself.

GoldWave is the program that I use to record my songs (most of you should know that). My only problem with it was that after you had used 2,500 clicks - they're called commands on the program - the whole thing shuts off and you can't use it . Well, that happened to me. And I was thinking that maybe I'd have to stop for a while and find some way of making a lot of money - the license costs $50, and I knew I'd never get that much in my life - not until I'm older - if I didn't make a hard effort. BUT, for my birthday, my dad bought the license for me!! So those of you who like them - rejoice with me; for those of you who don't - weep. But, if you rejoice, tell me!! I will send you a CD as soon as possible - if you aren't afraid.

But remember, the answer is always...and always will be...NO.

Inside joke. Once again, ignore me.....:)

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are WEIRD!!

    Join the club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to think of a "y" word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stole my motto! bad girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, did you teach Nora the alliteration game, or was it Rebekah?! *grimace*
    Nora, do you know what alliteration means? or did they not tell you yet? If they haven't, then be sure to make them tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the asp snake(its poisonous!!)June 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM

    I thought tyler said,"the answer to questions is:42 blue." I am right,No?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, Kerrin, we haven't told her about the Alliteration Game. I have to double check with Mr. and Mrs. Jon Klein first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. REbekah- you need to put something new up... like some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the reminder, Heather, but I haven't been on in AGES, so here I am once again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOA...WHERE'D YOU GET THE NEW PICTURE, GIRL?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weird right? Remember, go to my blog, norataylorsblog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes ma'am as you command me, so shall I do. Why don't you go and comment on my new post, PLEASE?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did! Now go comment on mine!!

    ReplyDelete