Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome Back for the Second Time!!!!

Who likes my gorgeous blog now? (for those of you who hate that terminology, too bad for you) It took me a long, long, LONG time to figure this new system out, but now...aha! I love this setup!
I love my blog so much now, I will be on several times in the day (mostly at night, when everyone else is asleep...just joking) and you will never be in want for any other thing on this blog. Okay, so that may be pushing the limits, but whatever. This is me. For those of you who don't know that, you'd better learn that quick before you read any further. In other words, hope you like the blog! Give me some suggestions for future backgrounds (if I ever change it in my life!) By-by!
- Rebekah Sutherland (the really, seriously, unbelievably crazy girl.) :)

7 comments:

  1. Girl, I am sorry, but I have to agree with you. You are crazy! Have you had any bananas yet? May I suggest you find some, it may be a lack of potassium causing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was mean, Kerrin, exceedingly mean!
    Nora, you need to change your background if you haven't done so yet. This background is MY background and it will stay that way!
    Kerrin, do I take that to mean that you don't like the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had changed it, you wouldn't know, because you NEVER-EVER go on my blog anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well, it doesn't matter anyway, mom says I should delete my blog, so I'll put up one last post and than it's goodbye, but I'll still comment on your blog, when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh............ que triste! Are you leaving us for Facebook or Pleonast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never got to go to your blog.I really wanted to. Sad. Que triste, indeed.

    ReplyDelete